Karma Kafé by Budhha Bar, created by Raymond Visan of Buddha Bar, is an award-winning pan Asian restaurant and lounge located in the heart of Downtown Dubai. Offering a fusion of Pan Asian and international flavors, as well as opulent surroundings and eclectic beats, Karma Kafé is a unique dining and nightlife destination.
The outdoor terrace offers breathtaking views of the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa, which are essential sightings for all visitors to the city. This hidden gem can be found in an intimate corner of Souk Al Bahar, Downtown Dubai.
The Restaurant menu serve culinary creations that embody the spirit of the Pan-Asian cuisine that Karma Kafé is famous for, including:
- Tea Smoked Salmon with Ginger Mirin Glaze and Japanese Plum Coulis
- Miso Black Cod with Pickled Bamboo Shoot and Ramen
- Hamachi Crudo with Citrus Elderflower
- Salmon Tataki with Herb Miso
- Tuna Carpaccio with Anchovy Aioli and Truffle Oil
- Rack of Lamb with Miso Roasted Aubergine and Shishito Pepper Tempura.
Karma Kafé’s weekly events include:
- The decadent “Karma Karvery” Friday Brunch where guests are seated and served from an À La Carte selection; with drinks packages including a Prosecco option from 1pm – 4pm.
- “Sake In The City” Ladies’ Night every Tuesday where all ladies enjoy three complimentary cocktails from an Asian inspired menu.
- “Sushi Saturdays” which offers unlimited gourmet Sushi and Dim Sum paired with a beverage option from 12pm – 7pm every Saturday.
Souk Al Bhar
Your website has exceptional material. I bookmarked the website