The biggest and the most awaited sports spectacle, FIFA World Cup 2022 is just around the corner. While we’re all gearing up to cheer on our favourite team, Palazzo Versace Dubai has prepared a spectacular staycation package and will take care of your express shuttle flights from Dubai to Doha and back.
This stunning property, known for going above and beyond to meet its guests’ needs, will welcome visitors from all over the world to indulge in a luxury getaway before heading to the world’s most prestigious tournament. To make booking flights for this sporting event easier, Palazzo Versace has created an enticing offer in collaboration with FlyDubai. To take advantage of it, guests must stay at Palazzo Versace for a minimum of three nights, and the hotel will assist in booking the return shuttle flights from Dubai to Doha. With two stunning pools, a state-of-the-art spa, and exceptional restaurants, the iconic property provides an ideal setting for the perfect escape for all football aficionados.
Set to take place in Qatar from 20th November to 18th December 2022, FIFA World Cup 2022 is the first world cup to be marked in the Arab world.
A Spectacular Getaway for FIFA World Cup:
- Packages start at AED 3,600+++* per night:
- Daily breakfast for two adults at Giardino restaurant
- Two-way airport transfers from Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai
- A minimum of 3 nights’ stay is required to avail this offer
- It includes return economy class airfare. Palazzo Versace Dubai will facilitate the booking of the flights directly through our airline partner(s).
- Offer is valid for stays from 21st November to 20th December 2022
- Reservation is non-refundable and full prepayment is required at the time of booking
- A minimum of 3 nights is required to avail of this package
- Prices are based on per person for 2 adults sharing a room
- Prices, itinerary, and availability are subject to change
- The above offer is non-compatible with any existing offer or discount
- Flight operations are subject to change, please check for the latest updates at the time of the booking.
- Rates are exclusive of 7% Municipality Fee, 10% Service Charge, 5% VAT, and AED 20 Tourism Dirham fee per bedroom per night on a Bed and Breakfast basis
Guests are entitled to use the Pool & Beach facilities of Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai with a minimum spend of AED 300 per person for adults and AED 150 per person for children below 12 years old. Minimum spend does not apply to infants from 0-2 years old. Access is not valid on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle. Set in the heart of the Jaddaf Waterfront, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and eight minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai. UAE developer ENSHAA in conjunction with Versace developed Palazzo Versace Dubai, a hotel and residential project, which opened in November 2015.